All artists must read & consider the following points before requesting booking
Basically, you work with us, we’ll work with you
- Have a meaningful story & sound (provide details of your history in the LA/club scene + include numbers & anything interesting we should know.)
- Draw a minimum of 50 for early time slot, 100 for prime late night slot
- Provide links to the following: video (mandatory), all social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter - MUST have all 3 platforms)
- Not have any shows booked within 25 mile radius 2 weeks prior/post your requested date
- Provide personal & unique marketing/promotion for your event - Get creative!
Are you so rock n' roll that none of the above shit matters?
Then throw caution to the wind, email firstname.lastname@example.org and Hit send. Fuck it.
DW Drums with maple shells / Evans drum heads
Gallien-Krueger 700RB head and Neo 810 Cabinet
2x Marshall slant stack cabinets w/ Marshall JCM 800 heads
32 channel LOGIC recording
4x EV-MTH1 boxes powered by EVP3000, 3x EV-MTL1 powered by EV-TG-7
(1) KT DN9848
(1) T.C. Electronics M300, (1) T.C. Electronics D-2
A full exclusive compliment of SENNHEISER microphones, K&M stands and MONSTER cables
3 mixes downstage & 1 mix upstage w/ drum sub. Powered by 4x Crest Audio 7001 & Sub powered by EV-TG-7